Job satisfaction surveys and questionnaires help your organization measure employee loyalty and uncover areas for improvement. By using the results data to make meaningful changes, you can:
- Improve retention and keep your best employees
- Increase overall productivity
- And have happier employees!
Job Satisfaction Survey Tips:
- As a general rule for employee job satisfaction surveys, be sure to reassure your employees their survey responses will be kept confidential
- Make the employee job satisfaction questionnaire mandatory to avoid response bias
- And focus questions on employees’ understanding of expectations, challenges, perceived opportunity for advancement and workplace recommendations.
Want help getting started quickly?
Zoomerang’s pre-made professional survey templates take the guesswork out of creating job satisfaction surveys. With over twenty customizable job satisfaction templates, human resources professionals and small business owners can measure employee job satisfaction in various key areas:
- Employee Job Satisfaction: Find out how satisfied your employees are
- Career Training and Development: Find out how satisfied employees are with the company's job training and development program
- Self Assessment: Enable employees to rate their job performance and satisfaction
- Employee Satisfaction with Company: How would employees rate their company and the work environment
- Employee Satisfaction with Personnel Policies: Get feedback on various Human Resource issues to improve services
Sample Job Satisfaction Survey Questions (from our Employee Job Satisfaction Survey Template):
- How would you rate your level of job satisfaction with regard to your job performance?
- Your understanding of the measures used to evaluate your job contribution
- Your performance feedback to help improve your job performance
- The praise/recognition you receive for a job well-done
- The development opportunities in your organization
- Your commitment to [Company] as more than "just a place to work"
- Your knowledge of your team's business objectives
- How would you rate your satisfaction with the following?
- Your overall job satisfaction in your present position
- The opportunity to use your skills and abilities in your job
- Your sense of accomplishment in your job
- The variety of tasks in your job
- The morale on your team
- Your own morale
- How would you rate your level of job satisfaction with regard to development and training?
- Your job beyond the technical expertise
- The organization for providing the training/skill building you need to improve your job performance
- Your opportunity to participate in training that will improve your contribution to the team objective
- Your preparation for the next career opportunity
- How would you rate your level of job satisfaction with regard to communication?
- The organization's communications tools in providing you with an effective means of communication
- Your understanding of your division's goals and objectives
- Your understanding of the division's business performance
- The output of the operational, cross functional, problems solving, improvement teams, and staff meetings for meeting your needs for communication
Zoomerang Surveys & Polls - Trusted by millions for feedback on job satisfaction, training, event planning, or just plain fun
- Fast: Make surveys & polls in minutes by starting with a template that you can customize to meet your specific need. You’ll be amazed at how quickly you can make your own survey and start seeing real-time results.
- Easy: Step-by-step guidance moves you quickly through the survey making process. And, if you need it, we have plenty of ‘how-to’ tips and tutorials to answer all your questions.
- Flexible: Send by email, web, Facebook or Twitter
In one click, choose how you want your survey distributed -- send to your email contacts or post on the web, Facebook or Twitter. Better yet, choose them all – it’s included at no charge.
- Free: Sign up with just an email and password for a basic account. No strings attached.
Our free Basic account can be used as much and as often as you’d like for surveys with up to 12 questions and 100 responses. If at any time you need to make longer surveys, view more responses or want more advanced tools to slice and dice or export your data, simply upgrade to Zoomerang Pro or Premium.
Sign up and start measuring your employees' job satisfaction today.